Vidilook (vidilook.io) has recently gained attention for its claims of revolutionizing the advertising and content creation industry through blockchain technology. However, concerns have been raised about the legitimacy and sustainability of its operations.
In this article, we will delve into what Vidilook is, how it claims to work, its compensation plan, investment options, affiliate ranks, and the red flags that have caused skepticism within the community. By examining these aspects, we aim to comprehensively understand Vidilook.
What is Vidilook?
Vidilook claims to be a blockchain-based platform that merges advertising media and blockchain technology. It aims to create a decentralized ecosystem where content producers, consumers, screeners, and builders can all be rewarded for their contributions.
By utilizing a shared revenue model, Vidilook seeks to address the issue of content creators not receiving adequate compensation for their efforts on existing social media platforms.
How does it work?
Vidilook operates through its mobile application, the main platform for users to engage with the content and earn rewards. The app incentivizes users to watch advertisements by offering them VDL tokens. Users are encouraged to download the app, create an account, and actively participate in viewing and interacting with the ads.
By watching these advertisements, users accumulate VDL tokens as compensation. The tokens can then be stored in a digital wallet within the Vidilook app or exchanged for other cryptocurrencies on supported exchanges. The concept behind this reward system is to provide users with a way to monetize their time and attention while viewing advertisements.
It is important to note that while the company presents itself as a platform that rewards users for watching ads and offers investment plans, concerns have been raised about its legitimacy and sustainability.
Vidilook Compensation plan
Vidilook’s compensation plan revolves around its affiliate program, which allows members to earn commissions based on the number of views generated by their referrals. The program consists of different affiliate ranks, each with its qualification criteria and corresponding benefits.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the affiliate ranks within Vidilook’s compensation plan:
Get in touch with our affiliated Cryptocurrency Forensic Specialists at CNC Intelligence for free by filling out the form below.
- Affiliate Rank: The Affiliate rank is the entry-level position within the program, requiring individuals to sign up as a Vidilook affiliate. As an Affiliate, members can earn commissions based on the views generated by their referrals.
- Novice Rank: To qualify for the Novice rank, affiliates must recruit at least 10 affiliates who have collectively earned a minimum of 7000 USDT (Tether). Once achieved, Novice ranked affiliates are eligible for increased commission rates and additional benefits within the compensation plan.
- Intermediate Rank: To reach the Intermediate rank, affiliates must recruit three Novice ranked affiliates. Advancing to this rank unlocks further benefits and commission rates.
- Advanced Rank: To achieve the Advanced rank, affiliates must recruit three intermediate-ranked affiliates. Advancing to this rank provides access to higher commission rates and additional incentives.
- Expert Rank: The highest rank in Vidilook’s compensation plan is the Expert rank. Affiliates can reach this rank by recruiting three Advanced ranked affiliates. Being an Expert comes with the most significant benefits, including higher commission rates and additional perks within the program.
Vidilook Investment and Commission structure
Vidilook offers its affiliates the opportunity to invest directly in the company by contributing USDT (Tether) at different investment tiers. The returns promised to affiliates are based on their investment tier.
- USDT Investment: $50
- Daily Returns: 3%
- Maximum Returns in VDL: $200
- USDT Investment: $150
- Daily Returns: 3%
- Maximum Returns in VDL: $450
- USDT Investment: $500
- Daily Returns: 3%
- Maximum Returns in VDL: $2,000
- USDT Investment: $1,500
- Daily Returns: 3%
- Maximum Returns in VDL: $7,500
- 10% commission: Invest at the 3-Star or 4-Star tier and recruit one affiliate.
- 15% commission: Maintain a 3-Star or 4-Star investment and recruit two affiliates.
- 20% commission: Maintain a 3-Star or 4-Star investment and recruit three affiliates.
- 25% commission: Maintain a 3-Star or 4-Star investment and recruit four affiliates.
- 30% commission: Maintain a 3-Star or 4-Star investment and recruit five affiliates.
- Level 1 receives a 15% commission.
- 2nd Level receives a 5% commission.
- Level 3 receives a 3% commission.
ROI (Return on Investment) and VDL match: Here are ROI percentages based on the affiliate ranks:
- Novice affiliates earn a 3%
- Intermediate affiliates earn a 6%
- Advanced affiliates earn a 9%
- Expert affiliates earn a 12%
Additionally, affiliates also earn a daily VDL match based on their rank. The match percentages are as follows:
- Novice affiliates earn a 0.1% VDL match.
- Intermediate affiliates earn a 0.2% VDL match.
- Advanced affiliates earn a 0.3% VDL match.
- Expert affiliates earn a 0.4% VDL match.
While Vidilook presents the potential to earn returns through investments and commissions, it’s important to approach such opportunities with caution. The risks associated with high-risk investment schemes and the concerns raised about Vidilook’s legitimacy and resemblance to Ponzi schemes should be carefully considered before making any investment decisions.
There are several red flags and warning signs that suggest Vidilook may be engaging in questionable practices:
- Lack of Transparency: The absence of information about the team behind Vidilook raises concerns about the company’s legitimacy and transparency.
- Lack of Real Products: Its lack of actual products or services is a common characteristic of Ponzi schemes. The primary focus appears to be recruiting new affiliates and investing money rather than offering tangible products or value.
- Founder’s Background: The association of Vidilook’s founder, Sam Lee, with a previous Ponzi scam raises concerns about his intentions and the overall credibility of Vidilook.
- False Claims: The website makes false claims about partnerships with major advertising companies, which further undermines the company’s credibility.
- Ponzi Scheme Model: The compensation plan and revenue structure resemble a typical Ponzi scheme, where returns are primarily generated from new investments rather than legitimate business activities. This model is unsustainable and often leads to financial losses for participants.
On May 18, 2023, a New Jersey, USA person who reported losing $150 filed the following complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) about a cryptocurrency scam:
They won’t allow withdrawals in full, you can only take out a maximum of 0.2 at a time, which would take over 1,000 days if the funds are even there. They moved money into some kind of pledge scheme, which I never authorized, and they never gave me the option to opt out. The new owner, Sam Lee, was previously caught engaging in similar malpractices. They promised that the principal would be returned in 33 days.
The complainer provided the following details about the scammer:
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 7328411247 (a New Jersey, USA number)
- Website: https://www.vidilook.io/#/pc/home
- Business name: Vidilook Tech Inc
Complaints We Received
On August 29, 2023, we received the following complaint:
I invested $500 in Vidilook in April 2023. Initially, I earned $15 per day per their instructions. However, they suddenly froze my account and others, claiming that top company officials had embezzled the money. They then began reimbursing the scammed money under the program called “Golden Parachute.” In July 2023, I received $500 back into my Vidilook account. Unable to withdraw the money to my bank, I reinvested it. Then, in mid-August, Sam Lee, the owner of Vidilook, launched a new project called VAV. After the launch of VAV, both Vidilook and VAV started to collapse; now, all the money is missing, and withdrawals are not allowed. A group of us who trusted Sam Lee have been scammed.
On September 1, 2023, we received the following complaint:
I was scammed into this system by some top leaders like Sam Lee, Mary Okafor, Emmanuel Nkanta, Shaves, and Gareth. Little did I know they were scammers. I ended up losing over 2,500 USDT.
On September 4, 2023, we received the following complaint:
I lost over $600 from my credit card. I’d like to understand who gained access to my account and how they managed to do so.
On November 26, 2023, we received another complaint:
Long story short, I was invited to join Vidilook with the promise that after signing up and subscribing with a certain amount of money (such as $150 or $450), I could earn cash by watching ads daily, with no restrictions on withdrawals. However, about a month or two into the scheme, I read in their app that all withdrawals had been temporarily halted, pending an upgrade—an upgrade to which members raised no objections. Since then, it’s been one upgrade after another, making it impossible for me to withdraw my funds. I’ve contacted their live support team several times through Telegram, their only means of communication with support staff, but they’ve only given me vague explanations without any solutions for withdrawing my funds. During this time, I continued to watch the ads, until I finally decided to stop, wanting only my funds and earnings back. But Vidilook has thwarted all my efforts to retrieve my money. I have about $2,400 sitting in my account, but I’m unable to withdraw it. Samlee needs to be jailed, and that platform needs to be shut down.
In conclusion, Vidilook raises several red flags that should raise caution among potential investors. The exaggerated claims of partnerships and reliance on recruitment and investments as the primary sources of income further diminish its legitimacy.
It is crucial to conduct thorough research and consult with financial experts before considering any involvement with Vidilook to protect oneself from potential financial risks.
If you have fallen victim to online scams, please comment below. If you have suffered a substantial financial loss, do not despair. We are here to assist you in recovering your funds!
Want to be kept updated regarding similar scams?